Registering your company in FACSA is very easy. Complete the corresponding form, together with the documents that we detail here. Our advisors are available to help you in whatever you need.
- Fill out our Business Application or Personal Application
- Include copies of the articles of incorporation of the company
- A copy of the power of the legal representative of the company and a valid identification.
- A letter requesting the factoring service signed by the legal representative of the company.
- Copies of the invoices that request to be discounted
- A copy of the RUC number of the company
- A copy of your commercial license
- A copy of proof of payment of Municipal Taxes
- In case of being a state provider, please provide a copy of the certificate
I need advice
Our advisors are available to assist you in any questions you may have to complete the necessary documentation. Do not esitate, call us and we will gladly help you.